Securahome is a leading retailer and installer of conservatories, orangeries, doors, windows and roofline products in the south Wales area. Tony Crutcher Ltd was asked by the owner of Securahome to review its marketing activity and give recommendations. This included:
- Changing the promotional mix to achieve a higher return on investment.
- Restructuring marketing spend to include online marketing and social media.
- Decreasing lead generation through traditional newspapers.
- Opening up new communication channels.
- Identifying and communicating key brand attributes.
- Gaining better interaction with customers.
- Rebranding the business.
- Communicating more effectively with existing customers.
- Rebuilding the company website.
- Creating a corporate social responsibility programme.
- A higher return on investment on marketing spend as online activity is delivering higher value leads and at a lower cost.
- Freed up marketing spend to pay for online marketing.
- More leads generated through online marketing.
- Opened up new channels of communication with social media and online marketing.
- Now communicating about the brand attributes.
- Better interaction through social and traditional media with customers and potential customers.
- Rebranded the business
- Sales and communication with existing customers has significantly improved.
- Launched a programme awarding iPads to schools as part of corporate social responsibility.
- Generated £5,000 for a local good cause through a skydive charity event.
- Business has grown by more than 10 per cent.
Jason Jenkins, Owner and Managing Director of Securahome says:
“We were aware that the owner of Tony Crutcher Ltd had considerable marketing experience in the fenestration industry and had worked for substantial businesses. Tony Crutcher Ltd has changed just about everything we do in marketing with very positive outcomes. Tony Crutcher Ltd has helped us with the tricky and potentially risky process of moving towards online marketing. The wider team has engaged with our staff very well and we would recommend them to other businesses.”